in three weeks, and I’m getting an exhibition! A selection of my work will be at the UK Craft Mafias exhibition (part of UK DIY) in Manchester, along with my Glaswegian comrades Miso Funky, Madness of Many and Showpony. Pretty exciting, and I hope we can organise a road trip to go see it. It’s on til May so we all have lots of time to get ourselves along.
In other news, here are some things I might like for my birthday, if anyone fancies buying me a gift :)
In no particular order,
– The Morning News annual
– a binding machine
– a ticket for Trail of Dead at Oran Mor in April
– old books about expeditions, botany, Japan etc.
– a haircut
– printing supplies (eg lino, gocco screens+bulbs)
– a gift voucher for Spoonflower to get more awesome fabric made
– these lovely shoes on Etsy. Or any cute shoes. I am size 6 UK
– Anything off my Amazon wish list or Etsy favourites
– Ehh, bunnies, cake, pie etc.