As mentioned, I am off to London tomorrow for a mini-holiday. The plan is to check out the Renegade Craft Fair on Sunday to see all the awesome sellers and then go to Legoland on Monday. I have always wanted to go to Legoland so I’m very excited. Anyway, here is the news:
1. I’ll be posting my little ghost giveaway tomorrow so make sure you come by and enter!
2. You can also win a pack of zines from pushpin over at TokyoBunnie, which includes my Tokyo Shopping Guide. It ends soon though so hurry!
3. My shops are open but orders won’t be shipped until Wednesday.
4. I finished my perler bead Arecibo and it looks great. I haven’t had a chance to photograph it yet, and it really needs a black paper backing for the frame but still, exciting!
5. If you get bored, have a look at some of the cool websites I’ve been working on lately, over on my portfolio blog.
6. Coming soon – another peek at my upcoming Christmas designs, a crafty book review, a ton of zine reviews, the launch of my secret publication and lots more. Woo!