I’m off to London tomorrow for a wee break. Here are a few things to think about while I’m gone.
1. I’ll be away until Tuesday so I won’t be shipping any orders until Wednesday 19th December.
2. I’ll also be shipping on Thursday 20th which is your LAST DAY to order for Christmas delivery in the UK. Get your orders in by 10am GMT.
3. After that I may not ship orders again until 7th January 2013.
4. If you missed out on a 5 Year Diary, there is ONE copy left, shipping next week. You can also still order the spiral bound version direct from Lulu. They have express delivery in all regions so you can definitely still get one for January 1st.
I have two offers for you. You can only use one code at a time so choose wisely.
1. Use the code CHRISTMASTREE to get 25% off 25 products in my pre-Christmas sale, until the 20th. There’s loads of good stuff here that will still arrive before Christmas in the UK – cards, gift wrap, notebooks, badges and much more!
2. Use the code GINGERBREAD to get 10% off everything in my shop. Yes, everything! Including that 5 Year Diary, PDF zines or my Sew Cute rainboots.
(I also scheduled a post or 2 for the next few days. I need to blog about my Christmas decorations too. I love my snowman fairy lights!)