I’ve been busy decluttering again this week. I found these cute stickers and saved a few for me while the rest will be appearing on your order packages. I’m getting pretty good at using stuff up these days – I even regularly run out of washi tape!
New on my wishlist
I might just buy that cushion kit since it’s on sale, I need a new stitching project and I’ve always wanted to try a bargello pattern.
News, Offers and Reminders
– Valentine’s Day is next week – I’ll be doing some extra shipping days if you need a card or gift fast.
– Want a 2014 tea towel calendar? Let me know asap!
– There’s free worldwide shipping and $5 off kids tees and onesies in my Society6 shop until Sunday evening with that link only.
– If you missed it last week, I started a new series of Japan interviews – have a read of the first one with Emma of emuse.
– I’ve been pinning a few things on Pinterest every day – come and follow me for more!