It’s July and half the year is already gone! I got to explore a bit this week as my dad was visiting. We checked out Ardardan Estate for lunch and had a lovely time. So many flowers and a farm shop too. I also popped into Glasgow yesterday to get my hair cut. It really surprises me how little I miss living in Glasgow – just the shops really!
Links I Loved
– I need to get myself a copy of this new Japanese craft magazine Tukutte.
– I enjoyed Laura’s round-up of colouring books for adults at Bugs and Fishes.
– Ten Years at Saturn: Cassini’s 10 Greatest Pictures – so awesome!
– I’m still posting lots more Japan links at my Kaiwa Japan Tumblr.
Not Added To My Wish List
News, Offers and Reminders
– Up to 40% off some of my items in the Not On The High Street sale!
– Free US shipping at DENY Designs through Sunday.
– 50% off my kits at The Bellwether with the code 50KIT!
– Win a cute sushi pencil case at Super Cute Kawaii! (I reviewed it too)