It’s almost time for my annual Summer holiday so this Monday is my last shipping day until the 25th. I’ll be away Up North for a few days but mostly I will be taking some time to catch up on projects and start adjusting my thoughts towards Autumn and (gulp) Christmas. I won’t be completely deserting though as I’ll have a few blog posts up, including a giveaway! I will also be doing more pickling after making the above last week and discovering it is both super easy and incredibly delicious. I ate all those pickled cucumbers in two days. I used Smitten Kitchen’s Pickled Vegetable Sandwich Slaw recipe as a starting point, but there’s also Easiest Fridge Dill Pickles if you just want to pickle some cucumber. Do it!
Links I Loved
– Lucy Knisley’s sketchbook diary of San Diego Comic Con is amazing.
– More comics from Kate Beaton’s trip home. I love these so much.
– I am a well-known Kickstarter hater, but this comic book by a Japan-based Texan girl looks fun.
– I did not want to know that Brownie ice cream sandwiches were an option in life.
News, Offers and Reminders
– Free shipping worldwide at my Society6 shop through Monday with that link only.
– Zazzle have a new coupons page, so check that before buying from my store!
– My new fabric designs are now available at Spoonflower.
– We’re looking for some new writers at Super Cute Kawaii!