I’ve been Up North for a few days with Angel Bunny. The weather was pretty bad so we didn’t get up to anything much, but it was lovely to have a break. Today I’m off to Edinburgh, as I have a ticket for Haruki Murakami at the Book Festival. I haven’t been over for ages, since it now takes twice as long as costs twice as much, so I’m looking forward to seeing what’s new at Hannah Zakari, and having a wander.
Links I Loved
News, Offers and Reminders
– 10% off all orders in my shop with the code AUGUSTHOLIDAY. I’ll be shipping orders again on Thursday.
– Don’t forget to enter my fabric giveaway.
– Win a creative habits book + 3 yards of custom fabric at Spoonflower.
– Zazzle have a new coupons page, so check that before buying from my store!
– I reviewed a Japanese DIY cake kit over at Super Cute Kawaii!