I missed posting last weekend as I was doing my first local craft fair. It wasn’t very profitable, but it was good to meet some new people and set up my little stall again. The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy, with freelance work and Halloween/Christmas planning. I also made it into Glasgow and got way too excited about Paperchase’s Christmas range and Sainsbury’s new clothing collection of fluffy animal things! Not that I bought anything from either, yet.
News, Offers and Reminders
- New! Cakeify & Friends polymer stamps are in my shop.
- There’s a huge wall art sale on at DENY – you can buy any of my designs framed in bamboo starting at $29. There’s also discounts on duvet covers too.
- 50% off cards and 10% off everything else in my Zazzle store through Sunday.
- 50% off my new stickers at Redbubble, if you buy any 6 designs!
- Win a sewing book and 3 yards of custom printed fabric at Spoonflower!