Happy birthday to me! I’m working today but will share my, no doubt bunny-tastic, presents soon. Usually I give you a gift on my birthday with a discount or giveaway, but this year I’m asking if you might do something to make my day even more awesome.
If you take a minute to do something from this list I will be so happy and most won’t even cost you a penny!
- Leave a comment on my blog- I spend a lot of time blogging and love to know someone’s out there!
- Join my mailing list for freebies, offers and news once a month
- Buy one of my Japan zines or ebooks to help me save for my next Japan trip
- Download one of my free printables or zines
- Review any of my products you own or my freebies on the relevant page in my shop. You’ll automatically get entered into my monthly prize draw too.
- Review or rate my Tokyo Shopping Guide or Kawaii Japan book on Amazon or Goodreads.
- Post a pic of something you bought of mine or made with my fabric or printables and tag me
- Upload a finished fabric project to the fabric’s page on Spoonflower
- Share something of mine you love with your friends on social media.
- Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook or Pinterest
Plus any orders placed in my shop today will get a drawing and a gift, as well as a free badge set if you spend £5.
Thank you so much! Look out for an Easter freebie on Friday too.