I’m still not 100% over the flu, but I’m almost back to normal. I’ve been making big progress on my window seat after discovering the local Homebase was closing in two days. Luckily, I picked the perfect paint (it’s a little bit yellower than this photo looks) and have done one coat already so hopefully all the painting will be done this weekend and I can get back to waiting for the fabric to arrive.
News, Offers and Reminders
- Since I’m way behind on all my new product ideas, take 15% off everything in my Etsy shop this weekend only with the code GETWELLSOON. That includes digital files too so take advantage. Plus a free badge set if you spend £5 or more!
- Shipping prices have changed and for the most part they are cheaper. Yay Royal Mail!
- 60% off wrapping paper and 15% off everything else in my Zazzle store through Wednesday with the code JUST4HERSALE
- Free shipping worldwide in my Society6 shop this weekend.
- Free shipping on my Kawaii Japan book and 5 Year Diaries at Lulu through Wednesday with the code APR15.
- 50% off my stickers at Redbubble if you buy any 6 designs.