Not much to report this week, though exciting new things are coming (5 A Day gift wrap is already here – more on that soon). I also did some sewing, making this little koala from Stitch Love – look out for my review over on SCK next week. I really enjoyed making it (though possibly because I’d got up at 6:30am to watch the election results) so I must pick one of my unfinished craft projects and get back to it.
News, Offers and Reminders
It’s Mother’s Day this weekend in the US, so lots of offers! Most of these run all weekend.
- Offers in my Zazzle shop: 50% off prints & posters with the code ZASSORTEDART or 15% off all orders with the code WELOVEYOUMOM
- $5 off + free worldwide shipping on leggings at my Society6 shop, using that link only
- 20% off my Kawaii Japan book and 5 Year Diaries at Lulu with the code MOM20.
- 20% off my wallpaper and decals at Walls Need Love with the code MOTHERSDAY20
- 50% off my stickers at Redbubble if you buy any 6 designs.
- If you have a customer account in my shop, there’s 15% off all 5 A Day products throughout May. Just login and check the cart page for the code.
- 2 pretty awesome giveaways are happening at SCK just now – you could win a pile of San-X stationery or an Artbox mug and stickers pack.