What have I been up to this week?
My table at the Bookmarket. It wasn’t the most profitable day for me, but it was fun. The Fruitmarket is a great venue for this sort of thing – so bright and clean! Although it was actually so sunny, I almost dozed off a few times. As always, it was nice to chat to other Japan fans, plus two of my long-lost friends turned up so I can’t complain.
I finished A Memory of Light and I feel a bit lost now as the end was a bit abrupt. Pretty satisfying all round though. I would quite like to read the whole thing again sometime but then I remember all the non-plots of doom that go on for 5 books and maybe not. I’m now reading The Corner, David Simon’s pre-Wire book, Glasgow Library having a surprising selection of Wire-related books available for ebook rental.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I finished S6, which was a bit of a drag and I’m not hugely enjoying S7 yet. But it’ll be nice to see it though to the end.
National Stationery Week edition!
Sales, Offers and Reminders
– You can still get 15% off everything in my Stationery section until Sunday night with the code ILOVESTATIONERY.
– It’s also the last chance on sticky notes in the SALE before I delete them forever!
– 40% OFF all t-shirts and bags at Zazzle, today only, with code APPARELBAG13.
– There’s FREE SHIPPING at Society6 til Sunday night, no code required.
– Don’t forget to take my survey and enter the giveaway.
– Keep checking Super Cute Kawaii too, as we’ve got a discount code for Artbox and more to come, including Paperchase!