I had a few exciting parcels in the post this week, including this very colourful one! There’s still one more part to arrive before I can show you, but you might be able to take a guess from my sneak peeks.
Things I’ve enjoyed this week
I heard there was a new Picross game coming out this month so I had a search on the eShop. Imagine my surprise to find there were TWO new games! e4 isn’t out for another week or two, but I already powered through the easy levels of e3. I love Picross and I don’t even care that many of the puzzle solution pictures are absolute nonsense these days – it’s all about the solving. I haven’t played any other DS games since I got Animal Crossing last June (!) so this is quite major. Not that I’ll stop playing Animal Crossing every day…
(Available from the Nintendo eShop)
Links I Loved
– Pretty floral arrangements in quirky vases at Oh Joy! There are quite a few independent florists in Helensburgh – I really need to check them out and start buying flowers for my own cute vase collection.
– I love Emma’s vintage dollhouse. I wish we still had all our old handmade playthings.
– Also amazing – reversible food plushes at Hello Kitty Junkie. That pretzel!
– I’ve been dipping a toe into K-pop recently, so I was pleased to see the AV Club doing a Gateways to Geekery article to give me some more acts to check out.
Offers and Reminders
– My £1 Zine Sale is still on – go download some stuff for cheap.
– There are 3 new cards in the shop, plus some new stickers too.
– There’s 15% off different categories daily in my DaWanda shop, from Monday.