It’s been so hot this week, I’ve been putting my laptop aside and enjoying the sunshine! What’s the use of being self-employed if you can’t take advantage of sunny days? I took a train over to visit Claire’s country cottage for the first time, which is lovely, and then stopped off in Glasgow on the way back to soak up a bit of the Commonwealth Games atmosphere! I’ve also been experimenting with my Lightcase – it’s pretty great, but doesn’t make reflective badges any easier to photograph. I do like my pastel confetti though so I will persevere.
News, Offers and Reminders
– Free shipping worldwide through Sunday at my Society6 store.
– 20% off at DENY Designs all July with the code STYLEYOURSPACE.
– 20% off my Kawaii Japan book at Lulu through Monday with the code HAMMOCK14.
– 30% off my cross stitch kits at The Bellwether with the code THIRTYKIT.
– 12% off a different category every day at my DaWanda shop until August 4th.
– Win 3 yards of custom printed eco canvas at Spoonflower.