I got back to work this week and packed up all my holiday orders – thanks for your patience! I’ve also been playing with my paper cutting machine a lot, but it’s still two steps forward and one step back at the moment. I’m really hoping to have something to sell soon!
Links I Loved
– Here’s The Guardian’s write-up of the Haruki Murakami Book Festival event I went to. He was a lot funnier than I expected and now I want to re-read all his books.
– Claire’s farewell post at Super Cute Kawaii is a nice nostalgia fest.
– Shopify’s article on How to Capture High Quality Product Photos With Your SmartPhone has some good tips.
– Animal Crossing and Zelda packs for Mario Kart? Someone buy me a Wii!
News, Offers and Reminders
-You can still get 10% off all orders in my shop with the code AUGUSTHOLIDAY though Sunday.
– My fabric giveaway ends on Sunday too.
– $25 off orders over $150 at DENY this weekend with the code LABORDAYLOUNGE.
– Free shipping worldwide at Society6 through Sunday.
– 25% off everything in my Zazzle store through Monday with the code 2014LABORDAY.
– Win a gift card for Ready For Rain (stockists of my Sew Cute rain boots) at Filed.