A quick, late, post today as I was up early to have a look at the Nearly New Sale, which turned out to be 99% stuff for under 5s – disappointing! Instead I walked to Waitrose in thick fog and then walked home in glorious sunshine. It’s been so foggy all week, and yet really warm – very confusing. It’s been a busy week, getting my paper-cut notebooks and 5 year diaries up for sale and working my way through my to-do list.
News, Offers and Reminders
- Free shipping worldwide + $5 off phone cases at my Society6 store through Sunday, with that link only.
- 20% off my spiral-bound 5 year diaries and Kawaii Japan book at Lulu through Tuesday with the code SHOP20.
- 50% off my new stickers at Redbubble, if you buy any 6 designs!
- Win a vintage sewing book and 3 yards of custom printed Performance Pique fabric at Spoonflower!
- Zazzle have a new coupons page, so check that before buying from my store!
- A massive 50% off my Sew Cute rainboots for Plueys this weekend at Ready For Rain with the code BER2014.