Goodbye February! You were very productive but I’m ready for signs of springtime.
Fave 5 from the blog
- My first paper cutting tutorial – make a Pancake card
- An update on how I’m getting on with selling on-demand
- Colouring in my own colouring book with Adobe Sketch
- My super cute new brooch packaging
- More of your happy customer photos
New stuff in my shops
- Books I Read In 2017 📚 – updated with 7 new books!
- Things I’m into this month – February 2017
- The Last 5 Things I Watched
- MY FAVORITE SONGS WITH LOVE IN THE TITLE (request, kind of)
- YOU MIGHT BE ME IF…
- What it’s like living in a 111 year old house
- Vegetables I’ve cooked in my new steamer, ranked
- What was in my Japan Centre order 🍚🍜🍞
- The last 5 things I bought on Amazon
On My Wish List
AKA things I’m probably going to buy if I don’t get them for my birthday!
My 4 favourite photos
from my Instagram (L-R, top-bottom). So little to choose from this month!
- Rabi-Dango in my new Fuji bowl (I posted this on @sckawaii)
- Pet Shop Boys at Glasgow SEC
- Books by my bed
- Snowy seafront view