Well, I am back from Japan and I picked up so much amazing stuff. Everything was just adorable and pretty darn cheap as well (that stack of cute fabric was less than £4!)
Among my many purchases are
- Stacks of cute character fabric (including Sugarbunnies, Shinkansen, Pokemon, TarePanda etc.)
- Lots of other adorable fabric (ladybirds, ocean sunfish and lots and lots of bunnies!)
- Amazing iron-ons
- Handmade buttons
- Acres of beautiful handmade paper
- Cute stampers
- Animal pattern ribbon and webbing
- Cute animal charms
- More kawaii stickers than any one person really needs
Rest assured that all of this will end up being made into something sooner or later! In fact, I have alraedy started a batch of purses using the fabrics and will post some photos soon. The lack of daylight is ruining my photographic opportunities now we are sunk into the depths of winter here in Scotland.
In the meantime, check out the Events Page as I am lined up to do quite a few craft markets in the run-up to Christmas. More to be added very soon too! And don’t forget the online shop – the 15% discount is still on until I get the chance to add some new stuff. It’s never too early to grab yourself some cheap Christmas presents so hurry on over and remember to quote TOKYO at the checkout for your discount.