I have been tagged by Lindsey of the awesome Little Robot to come up with 7 random things about myself so here you are:
1. I have only lived in three places, all in Scotland – Lossiemouth, Aberdeen and Glasgow
2. I have double jointed fingers and can bend my fingers back at right angles to my arm. Nice.
3. I spent the best part of my late teens and early twenties travelling around the country, hanging out with bands, sleeping on random sofas and writing zines about it. Sometimes I really miss those days.
4. I always have at least 5 projects on the go at any one time. If I wind something down, I always end up starting something new. At present count, I have 8 websites that need looking after.
5. I love secondhand books and vinyl records and will often wait until I come across a nice secondhand copy of something rather than buy it new, even if I reaaaally want to read/hear it. I refuse to buy editions of books with movie tie-in covers and those hardback sized paperbacks.
6. My favourite thing to do in a new city is to go to the Botanical Gardens. So far I have been to the ones in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Oxford, Birmingham, Kyoto and Amsterdam.
7. I have a fear of balloons that have gone all wrinkly. Euuurgh!
I hope that was random enough.