Okay, so here is everything else that’s in my bag. Even with new windows, there still isn’t much light about sorry.
In the picture (sort of L-R, top to bottom):
– Polka dot bag, from a shop on Takeshita Dori in Tokyo, complete with mascots from Japan (whale shark and Mameshiba), a badge from Poyon bunny shop in Kyoto and my vintage scarf in case it’s colder than I expected.
– Yellow Shinzi Katoh fold up bag from Claire. This expands to fit a small elephant.
– Noodoll zipper pouch with pink bunny “rape alarm” from my first trip to Japan (it’s a whistle and bright-ish light. In reality, would not scare a small child). Inside this is lip balm, plasters, medicine, hairclips etc.
– The now infamous pompom hat, from Loft in Tokyo.
– Mameshiba round zipper purse. It’s the perfect size for my earbuds.
– Totoro zipper purse my sister got me in New York. I put my paper money in this.
– Riceroar tote bag by Noodoll. Doesn’t hold as much as the Shinzi Katoh but it’s a shoulder bag so more comfortable to use.
– My keys on a keyring I made with We Are Cats webbing from Japan.
– The gloves!
– Pankunchi drawstring bag, from the Sanrio Store in Tokyo, second trip. It holds a selection of pens and pencils, business cards and Hi-Chews.
– Takoyaki coin purse from the Takoyaki Museum, for my change.
– Rilakkuma card holder, from Narita Airport. Holds all my credit cards, ID, Tamagotchi loyalty card (um) etc.
– Riceroar pouch by Noodoll, for my iPhone, although my iPhone is quite often in my pocket instead.
– Vintage Flowers notepad, by me!
So there you are. I’m surprised I have so much Noodoll stuff, but it is quality product – I’ve had the zipper pouch for about 7 years.
Other things I sometimes carry – an umbrella (usually too windy though), my big headphones, a book, my camera.
If you read this far, then you should do this too so I can be nosy at your stuff.