Well, the time for panicking is over as Renegade London is this weekend. If you’re anywhere nearby I hope you’ll pop along. I’ll be there on Saturday and Sunday from 11am-6pm sharing a space with The Bellwether. Entry is free and if you introduce yourself I will give you a free gift too!
Here’s some exciting things you can expect to find on my stall, unless I forget to pack them.
- The return of LUCKY DIP, where you can win random prizes worth up to £15!
- A 5 Year Diary for you to peruse in reality before placing any pre-orders.
- A swatch book of my Spoonflower fabrics on various base cloths that you can feel up.
- My new polymer stamps, which I may let you stamp with if you don’t make a mess.
- Surprise collaboration #1 that I’ve been working on with my mum (very limited edition!)
- Surprise collaboration #2 with someone who will be standing very close to me.
- Some cookie ornaments, but not that many because they take way longer to sew than I remember.
- Some stitched up Christmas Pudding ornaments, if you’re too busy/lazy/inept to make one yourself, plus kits if you aren’t).
- My card carousel, which I’ve dusted off for the first time in years.
- Magnetic notepads and fridge magnets on a magnetic board. Well, I’m excited.
- Angel Bunny, but you can’t buy him.
- Plus a good selection of stationery, badge sets, brooches, gift wrap and more!
Hope to see you there! If you have a Nintendo DS please bring it so we can StreetPass!
PS. If you can’t make it to London, use the code RENEGADE at checkout in my shop for 10% off your order!