I think this week has been the craziest ever – I’ve put 64 parcels in the post since Monday! The blog is really suffering but my diary is pretty full of exciting events so I’ll hopefully get some more interesting posts up soon. In the meantime, here’s a few photos from the last week. That’s George Square looking as festive as always.
If you were one of those 64 people, you probably received some of my pretty new packaging, which I picked up from Riky&Nina. Don’t click that link unless you want to spend all your money on paper bags and bunny stickers. Believe me, my order above was very restrained! Oh dear, there’s 10% off just now as well…
I also got a new duvet cover! I love it but I keep losing all my stuff because TOO MUCH GREY. Can you spot my roll of magic tape? Took me a good few minutes to see it, perfectly hidden as it is. My Kindle, DS and iPhone blend in beautifully as well. It’s probably a bit weird to like grey as your favourite colour but it’s the best.
SALES & REMINDERS
– Last call for 5 Year Diaries is the 10th of December. Yes, THIS TUESDAY.
– Monday is also my last shipping day for Christmas if you’re outside the UK. Don’t delay!
– DENY Designs are doing 12 Days of Christmas offers so check the site daily if you’ve got your eye on something.
– Zazzle are also doing something similar. To be honest, I can’t keep up with all their offers so go follow them!
– Society6 have extended their free worldwide shipping offer til Sunday plus you get $5 off any item! Use this link to get the deal.
– Spoonflower are doing 12 Days of Giveaways and they’re pretty amazing, like a year’s worth of gift wrap! Go enter!