Thanks again everyone who filled out my survey. It was very helpful and all your comments were very kind :)
I’ll be taking note of your favourite characters, preferred offer types and blog post ideas for future, but let’s go into detail about new products you’d like to see.
Things you can already buy
- Backpacks – I have drawstring backpacks at Redbubble and Zazzle.
- Decals are available at Spoonflower and Walls Need Love.
- Posters are available at Zazzle.
- Trinket boxes are available at Zazzle.
- Memo or chalk board – I have a few dry-erase boards at Zazzle.
- Make up bags are available at Zazzle (just click a design to see all the options), and big zipper pouches at Redbubble.
- Watches are available at Zazzle
- Jewelry – I have some pendants at Zazzle.
- Phone cases are available at Society6, Zazzle and Redbubble for iPhone, Galaxy + more. Even if they just show the design on an iPhone, you can click through and choose from all kinds of phones and tablets. I think Zazzle has the biggest range.
- Rings. I did make a Ghost ring and have a few ring components left so feel free to email me if you’d like a brooch or badge made as a ring instead.
- Clothing – I have t-shirts, vests/tanks, leggings and skirts available from Society6, Redbubble and Zazzle. if you click on any t-shirt at Zazzle, you can choose from lots of options.
If it’s on this list, it’s not something I plan to sell in my own shop. If your favourite character isn’t on these products yet, do let me know and I’ll bump them up the list
Things I am working on already, or will add to the list
- More polymer stamps (already on my mind)
- Pandas (I do have a panda, but all the non-bunny SCK animals could do with a boost)
- Infinity scarves (I was thinking about this last year and I really should do it)
- Pencil cases (there is one Cakeify pencil case left and new designs are being sewn up as we speak!)
- More zines (argh, I have so many unfinished zines)
- Gift sets (I think about this regularly)
- Keyrings (there is no real reason I don’t already do this)
- More Halloween/monster designs (too late this year, but I do have some ideas written down)
- A solar system item that included Pluto (Pluto is in all the Solar System stuff already, despite Neptune’s best efforts. I might do a new Pluto though that would spoil my joke.
- More space stuff (yes, definitely!)
- Calendars (my printers discontinued the birthday calendar size so I have been putting off redesigning those. Magnetic and wall calendars will be back soon.)
- Diaries (new ones coming soon!)
- Magnets (I have all the stuff to make these and should have listed them 2 years ago. Urgh)
- Bumble bees (there are a couple of things, but definitely more to come)
Unlikely, unless one of my on-demand sites adds them
- Skater skirts
- Kids gloves
- Collapsible boxes
A lot of people said plush toys and I would LOVE to design some, but it’s just way out of my budget at the moment (and don’t say Kickstarter because I don’t have a big enough fanbase, nor do I like asking people for money for something that doesn’t exist yet).
Ideas for new freebies
- Sewing / embroidery / cross stitch patterns
- Non-seasonal garlands
- Stationery samples
- Printable cards
- Printable Tokyo visit planning checklist
- Colouring pages
These are all great ideas and I will get thinking of some fun stuff. Thanks again, and look forward to the new things.