It’s just over four weeks until I head to Japan (eek!) and you can take advantage of my extensive planning with my new Japan guide! It’s been really hard to draw a line and publish it as I keep finding fun new things to add every day. I do need to get on with my own itinerary though.
Unlike my Tokyo Shopping Guide, this isn’t a guide to places I’ve already visited, but instead contains a directory of over 200 shops, cafes, museums, galleries and more. Each listing includes enough information for you to choose your favourites and do more research to end up with a personalised guide for your own cute and creative trip.
Here’s the contents:
- FOOD AND DRINK (Character Cafes, Cute Cafes, Cute Snacks On The Go, Cafés & Restaurants, Fast Food, Konbini)
- ANIMAL CAFES (Cats, Bunnies & Hedgehogs, Owls & Birds, Animal Villages)
- SHOPPING (Art & Crafts, Books & Zines, Fashion, Food & Drink, Homeware & Lifestyle Goods, Kawaii & Character Goods)
- FUN THINGS TO DO (Places of Interest, City Tours, Events, Unique Hotels)
- RESOURCES (My Favourite Websites, Useful Sites, Guide Books, iPhone & Android Apps, Travel Tips)