I’m heading off to Japan this week for the rest of the month (hurray!) so here’s what’s happening.
Follow my adventures
I plan to share lots of photos on Instagram and list daily at The List App (or li.st as it’s now called). If you’re not on either of those apps, I will be collecting everything on my Kaiwa Japan tumblr so you can follow that or add it to Feedly or Bloglovin.
Buy my products
- My main shop will remain open with a limited selection of products. All orders will ship on 6th June with a free gift! Orders over £5 will get a set of temporary tattoos featuring my characters and everyone else will get a free badge or stickers.
- My Etsy shop is now open for digital downloads only, if you want a Japan guide or zine.
- Many of my products can be ordered online and in person from Hannah Zakari in Edinburgh with international shipping available.
- Smaller product ranges are also available from my stockists worldwide
- You can buy many of my popular products like gift wrap, cards, notebooks, stickers, tote bags and pencil cases on-demand from Society6, Redbubble, Zazzle and Spoonflower, plus loads more cool stuff. Check their social media for discounts and offers.
Blog Posts & Giveaway
I’ve scheduled in a weekly blog post to keep you occupied while I’m away, including an exciting giveaway starting tomorrow. We may also be doing Day in the Life. Keep an eye on my Instagram and Claire‘s to find out.
If you have a question or order issue, please do email me (hello AT askingfortrouble.org). I should have internet access most days and will reply to any urgent emails as soon as I’m able to. Non-urgent emails may not receive a reply until mid-June.
Right, back to packing!