Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff from this month, though there’s not a lot as I was having a break.
My February in video
My 4 favourite photos
- DIY cats for a tutorial on Super Cute Kawaii (see below)
- I sewed some new buttons on my pom pom hat
- Ripples at the seafront
- Packaging pins for a wholesale order
Some other things I wrote
- Books I Read in February
- Some of my favourite Dutch treats ($1 patrons)
- DIY Kawaii Cats Paper Craft Tutorial
- Kawaii Cat Characters For Cat Week
- More of my posts at Super Cute Kawaii
5 Links I loved
- Loved Kaila’s post on How I Get Things Done. Mine would be fairly similar but we have some big differences so maybe I will write one too along with my usual schedule.
- Laura shared her Favourite Pens (and Pencils) and we got into a (very good-natured) disagreement so I need to write a rebuttal.
- Behind the scenes photos from the stop-motion Rilakkuma TV show coming to Netflix in April
- Forever here for photos of peoples’ book shelves so I enjoyed How do you organize your books? at the AV Club. Mine still mostly look like this.
- Pokemon wedding anyone? This official wedding plan is actually pretty adorable, especially if a Pikachu mascot does actually turn up.
If you want more of this kind of stuff to read, please consider joining my Patreon. I share many more links every weekend and will be writing about my favourite things a few times a year. It’s only $1 a month to join with lots more cool stuff included too