Here’s what’s coming up if you join my Trouble Club on Patreon before the end of March.
I really enjoyed sharing my design process during Bunny Month so from now on I will just let you know the theme and the new/exclusive/handmade item in the Happy Mail. This month’s theme is Snail Mail and I plan to to design some new products like writing paper, stickers and pins, plus printables and wallpaper, all featuring new and old characters with themes of happy mail, creativity and crafts.
- Unlimited use 15% discount code for my shop
- Wallpaper for desktop & mobile
- Access to my new Patreon-only shop for exclusive products
- Exclusive posts at least twice a week including my design process, Sunday catch-ups and previews.
- All the $1 rewards
- Printables matching the theme including an exclusive design
- Access to my printables and zines archive.
- Extra bonus posts and freebies
$10 Happy Mail (limited to 15 people)
- All the $5 rewards
- Happy Mail package in the post. This is the last month of the $10 tier including shipping worldwide. From April onwards, the tiers will be split into Happy Mail (Letter size) & Mail Box (package) tiers, both of which will include a new/exclusive product or handmade item every month. This is so that more people can get Happy Mail.
- This month’s will be a special last hurrah containing an exclusive Happy Mail mini stamp plus surprises matching the theme. I have the finished stamps now, so you can see one above. It’s 25mm (1″) in size.
How Patreon works
Can’t afford to join?
You can still follow along for free. You won’t get any of the rewards but I do make some of my posts public. Also, the $1 tier wallpapers will be shared with my newsletter subscribers the following month. You can also take part in my Surprise Mail Swap – I will often include leftovers from previous Happy Mail rewards in my reply.