Here’s what’s coming up if you join my Trouble Club on Patreon before the end of May.
This month’s theme is Work/Life. I’ll be sharing more personal posts about my daily routine and how I get things done and making a new zine with all my Day in the Life posts from 2007-2019. You can also follow along as I create some fun organisation and self-care designs for products, patterns and printables.
Trouble Club Supporter ($1)
- Unlimited use 15% discount code
- Monthly wallpaper or printable
- Weekly Sunday catch up post with links & more
- Behind the scenes & design process posts
- Take part in polls for new products/designs
- Access to the new Trouble Club shop
Trouble Club Member ($5)
- All the $1 rewards
- Themed printables and Day in the Life zine
- Free access to the printables & zine archives
- Optional mail swap with membership card & badge
- A postcard in the mail every 6 months (January & July)
Happy Mail ($7 within UK, $8.50 for international)
- All the $5 rewards
- Letter-sized envelope with exclusive postcard, self care stickers and other surprises
- Printed membership card & badge once a year (in your first delivery)
Happy Mailbox – $13 anywhere in the world – Limited to 15 slots
- All the $5 rewards
- Happy mail deliveries shipped every month
- Small box of themed surprises including new/exclusive products and/or handmade items every time
- Printed membership card & badge once a year
This month’s box will include your choice from my new collection of 5 wooden pins + exclusive postcard, self care stickers and other surprises.
How Patreon works
To get these rewards, you need to join my Trouble Club before the end of the month as Patreon charges everyone on the 1st. You can find out more in my new info page. You will then receive the May rewards throughout June – this is the general plan but can change or be delayed:
- Week 1 – payment processing, receive discount codes/access links
- Week 2 – process posts, possible poll to choose certain rewards
- Week 3 – wallpaper, printables
- Week 4 – preview of next month’s theme/reward, Happy Mail shipping
- + additional posts/rewards throughout the month.
Can’t afford to join?
You can still follow along for free. You won’t get any of the rewards but I do make some of my posts public. Also, the $1 tier wallpapers will be shared with my newsletter subscribers the following month. You can also take part in my Surprise Mail Swap – I will often include leftovers from previous Happy Mail rewards in my reply.