Here’s what’s coming up in October if you join my Trouble Club on Patreon.
This month’s theme is Cosy Home. With 2019 on its way out, it’s time to put on a jumper and get comfy on the sofa. I’ll be working on some cosy themes for characters, patterns and products, sorting out designs for the new socks on Redbubble (!) and designing my 2020 calendars and diaries. I’m also bringing back some Dutch treats for the Happy Mail packages and there will be seasonal wallpapers and printables.
Trouble Club Supporter ($1)
- Unlimited use 15% discount code for my shop
- Monthly wallpaper or printable
- Weekly Sunday catch up post with links & more
- Behind the scenes & design process posts
- Take part in polls for new products/designs
- Access to the Trouble Club shop for exclusive products
Trouble Club Member ($5)
- All the $1 rewards
- Themed printable/s
- 75% discount for all printables & zines in my Payhip store
- Access to the exclusive printables archive
- Optional mail swap with membership card & badge
Happy Mail ($7 within UK, $8.50 for international)
- All the $5 rewards
- Happy Mail – letter-sized envelope with exclusive postcard or mini print, new vinyl sticker, and other surprises
- Printed membership card & badge once a year (in your first delivery)
Happy Mailbox – $13 anywhere in the world – Limited to 15 slots
- All the $5 rewards
- Happy Mail – small box of themed surprises including all the letter-size items
This month’s special item will be some treats from my trip to Utrecht and Amsterdam. We’ll be visiting the Miffy museum and shop so it could get very cute! Below are some Miffy gifts I’ve received previously.
How Patreon works
To get the Happy Mail rewards and discount codes, you need to join my Trouble Club before the end of September as Patreon charges everyone on the 1st. Wallpapers, printables and posts are available whenever you join. You can find out more in my new info page. Cosy Home rewards are shared throughout October – this is the general plan but can change or be delayed:
- Week 1 – payment processing, receive discount codes/access links
- Week 2 – process posts, poll for new products/rewards
- Week 3 – wallpaper, printables
- Week 4 – preview of upcoming theme/rewards, Happy Mail shipping
- + additional posts/rewards throughout the month.
Can’t afford to join?
You can still follow along for free. You won’t get any of the rewards but I do make some of my posts public. Also, the $1 tier wallpapers will be shared with my newsletter subscribers the following month. You can also take part in my Surprise Mail Swap – I will often include leftovers from previous Happy Mail rewards in my reply.