Here’s what’s coming up in November if you join my Trouble Club on Patreon. This is the last full month of 2019 as December & January will be a double month (with only one payment) – more on that next month.
This month’s theme is Handmade Christmas. It’s time to focus on my busiest time of year and I’ll be finalising some Christmas products and designs including new wooden pins and my snow bunny and stocking characters. I’ve got some handmade and festive goodies for the Happy Mail packages and there will be seasonal wallpapers and printables.
Trouble Club Supporter ($1)
- Unlimited use 15% discount code for my shop
- Monthly wallpaper or printable
- Weekly Sunday catch up post with links & more
- Behind the scenes & design process posts
- Take part in polls for new products/designs
- Access to the Trouble Club shop for exclusive products
Trouble Club Member ($5)
- All the $1 rewards
- Themed printable/s
- 75% discount for all printables & zines in my Payhip store
- Access to the exclusive printables archive
- Optional mail swap with membership card & badge
Happy Mail ($7 within UK, $8.50 for international)
- All the $5 rewards
- Happy Mail – letter-sized envelope with exclusive postcard or mini print, new vinyl sticker, and other surprises
- Printed membership card & badge once a year (in your first delivery)
Happy Mailbox – $13 anywhere in the world – Limited to 15 slots
- All the $5 rewards
- Happy Mail – small box of themed surprises including all the letter-size items
All Happy Mail packages will include a Christmas card (my personal design only for family & friends), a print copy of my updated Let’s Make Zines! zine and a Gingerbread Man sticker. Mail Box patrons will also get a special badge and a handmade item. I’m hoping this will be made of fabric but it depends on my sewing machine, so it may be a stationery item instead.
How Patreon works
To get the Happy Mail rewards and discount codes, you need to join my Trouble Club before the end of October as Patreon charges everyone on the 1st. Wallpapers, printables and posts are available whenever you join. You can find out more in my new info page. The rewards are shared throughout November – this is the general plan but can change or be delayed:
- Week 1 – payment processing, receive discount codes/access links
- Week 2 – process posts, poll for new products/rewards
- Week 3 – wallpaper, printables
- Week 4 – preview of upcoming theme/rewards, Happy Mail shipping
- + additional posts/rewards throughout the month.
Can’t afford to join?
You can still follow along for free. You won’t get any of the rewards but I do make some of my posts public. Also, the $1 tier wallpapers will be shared with my newsletter subscribers the following month. You can also take part in my Surprise Mail Swap – I will often include leftovers from previous Happy Mail rewards in my reply.