Since there’s no Christmas markets this year, I’ve signed up for some online events with Indie Roller. The first one is tonight and I’ll have some special offers.
Tonight is the Indie Wearables Market, which for my shop means kawaii accessories. That’s pins/brooches, keyrings and badges. There’s 35 products in that collection including Ghosts, food with faces and other cute characters.
The market takes place from 7pm-9pm BST tonight (Thursday 15th) and during that time you can take advantage of the following offers, most of which can be combined!
- FREE Apple enamel pin for the first 15 orders with accessories to leave a note at checkout saying APPLE PLEASE. Just buy at least one item from the Accessories collection.
- Buy 3 or more items from the Halloween collection (not just accessories) and get 25% off them all!
- 15% off any order over £15 using the code 15OFF (can’t be combined with 25% offer)
- Free foil Ghost sticker with all orders, however small.
- All orders include free UK shipping + affordable shipping options are available worldwide.
You can check out all the other awesome sellers at the Indie Wearables Market site and they’ll all have special offers too. It’s a great way to support small makers and start your Christmas shopping early so you don’t end up giving more money to Amazon at the last minute.
There will be more markets with different themes in the run up to Christmas so do visit Indie Roller for all the details.