This was originally posted on my Patreon in November 2020 and I’m moving the series over to my blog. It has a wish list of things I want plus some interesting links from around the web.
- Momiji’s new enamel pins are so cute that I can’t pick one to buy.
- I love the whole Christmas collection at Sanrio EU. I’ll probably just get the stickers but I do like that jumper a lot.
- Also impossible to choose between – eco bags in sea creature plushy pouches at Tofu Cute
- I really love Ellie vs Bear’s art style and this space adventure set is a bit of a bargain.
Links I Loved
- Redbubble’s blog had a few good guest posts recently by artists. Common Mistakes That Peg You as an Amateur T-shirt Designer has some good tips for anyone starting out with print on demand and Tackling Art Theft is a well written take with a great attitude.
- Maki has a great round up of this year’s Jimi Halloween costumes from Japan – the ones that are really low-key everyday situations.
- I always enjoy reading about the process of making books and Anna Hrachovec has a nice reminisce about her first book Knitting Mochimochi.
- Chanteii made the pastel spooky garland from Animal Crossing! I was thinking about this too as it’s so cute.
- There’s a new issue of Merryn Magazine with Christmas gift ideas from UK and Ireland independent creators, makers and retailers – including me!