Another batch of favourites with a wish list of things I want plus some interesting links from around the web and what I’m watching. Previous editions are in the Favourites category.
- I love everything in the new Rilakkuma Marche theme but this double-sided plush with a little dog to hug is too much.
- Rainbowholic Shop has a few little glass jugs for brewing tea by Karel Capek. I have given in and bought the bunny for my summer infused water habit but I want the other designs too.
- I’m a big fan of Schinako’s bunny art and her illustrations feature in this new Japanese Rabbit Dictionary. I hope I can pick up a copy somewhere.
- I’m not sure how I stumbled across karakanani but this cottage quilt washi tape is so sweet.
Links I Loved
- I have been Back on Tumblr for a few months now and my latest favourite blog is Random Item Drop, which shares random weird items and their possible uses in a D&D/RPG gaming style.
- If you’re wondering if Tumblr really is good again, please enjoy this thread about the hilariously useless on site advertising.
- Helpful guide on How To Start Making Your Own Clothes at Spoonflower’s blog.
- Also helpful: lots of advice on how to find fanfiction – something I keep meaning to read more of.
- I adore the element-swapped starter Pokemon by marpro.
- I’m intrigued by this DIY for resin crafts that doesn’t actually use resin so is less complicated/messy.
- Author Jo Walton’s monthly reading posts continue to have lots of interesting recommendations.
- Some great posts on SCK that I didn’t write: How To Clean Vintage Toys and DIY Swirled Sugar Cookies
Now that I’ve completed a lot of stuff in Animal Crossing, I decided to buy some new games, years after everyone else. I haven’t been very active lately so took a chance on Ring Fit Adventure and I am enjoying it a lot. It’s not too difficult but I can feel it helping and there’s a nice mix of exercises. The adventure story is some real tedious nonsense though, but at least it gives you a rest. I also picked up Breath of the Wild as it’s on sale in the eShop. I love Zelda games but everything I read about BOTW made me think I would be terrible at it. I am indeed really terrible at it but the game is so big and open with so many different things to do that I am enjoying just running around exploring and slowly getting the hang of the controls. Ask me how I’m getting on it about 4 years time.