Another batch of favourites with a wish list of things I want plus some interesting links from around the web and what I’m watching. Previous editions are in the Favourites category.
- I really need lots of this Rilakkuma Always Together fabric, for some future amazing project I haven’t thought of yet.
- How cute are these Kokoro Araiguma sticky notes? Available from Rainbowholic Patreon Shop (membership required)
- I don’t think I need to explain why I want this Bread Friends Washi Tape by Robot Dance Battle.
- I used to love wearing hair clips but they all just fall out my hair. These bright hearts hair clips from The Pink Samurai look like they might stay put.
Links I Loved
- Every Rilakkuma Store in Japan has a unique plush toy manager for the next year and I am obsessed. Check the hashtag for so many cute photos.
- Ask The Agent on tumblr is super interesting – it’s a literary agent who is very generously answering all kinds of questions about publishing.
- This Oral History of All Tomorrow’s Parties made me desperately nostalgic. An experimental music festival in a run down English holiday camp at the seaside out of season should not have worked for as long as it did and yet it was some of the best times ever. I would go again in a heartbeat. You can also read about some of our adventures in the diskant archives (scroll down to Events).
- I liked the idea of this zucchini butter spaghetti recipe at Smitten Kitchen so much that I finally bought a box grater. It was really good too.
- Nice article about the romance of sleeper trains at The Guardian.
All I do now is play Breath of the Wild! On about Day 3, something clicked into place and it started being so fun and exciting. I’ve mostly been avoiding battles and dungeons and big enemies and just exploring and doing shrines and side quests. I love it so much.