Another batch of favourites with a wish list of things I want plus some interesting links from around the web and current entertainment. Previous editions are in the Favourites category.
- I use mini hand towels as wash cloths and ARTBOX just added loads of super cute ones.
- This Teddy plushy by FUJIBEE has been sitting in my Etsy cart for weeks now but I can’t quite justify the shipping.
- itsgeoffrey has a lot of cute things – the Teaveelution enamel pins are so fancy.
- I actually have so many glasses that they’re stacked inside each other but I still want these Shippo Diner glasses.
Links I Loved
- Pom Maker always have such fun ideas – how cool are these geometric pompoms?
- Favourite new tumblr blog – botw-photography constantly reminding us how pretty (and hilarious) Breath of the Wild is.
- A nice article about Studio Ghibli’s Only Yesterday. I rewatched this a while ago and had forgotten how much I liked it.
- My old pal Conrad Keely has an interesting Patreon with a lot of public posts – here’s one on some great recent music documentaries.
- The strange domain names that developers bought is a fun bit of nostalgia as we all used to buy a lot of stupid domain names when I worked at Horrible Internet Company. Free WordPress site urls would be a great one too – I have so many.
- SCK posts I didn’t write that you should read: Natasja’s helpful Tiny Plush Photography Tips and Nova’s DIY Kawaii Shrink Plastic Charms Tutorial(which uses old takeout boxes).
I am still shunning all other entertainment for Breath of the Wild and have now got so far into it that I don’t want it to end! I’ve been putting off the last Divine Beast & Ganon for more random wandering and collecting, which now means I’m so powerful that I can easily do all the things I was terrified of earlier (except Lynels 😱). I’m also enjoying seeing all the weird stuff people are trying so they can keep playing this game forever – below is someone trying to complete what is already a pretty difficult challenge while also never touching the ground.