While updating all the designs in my print-on-demand stores for new products (more on that soon), I realised a few characters should get their own spotlight. I’ve started with a kawaii Crepe & Dango from my Japan Snacks pattern.
Both these characters were originally drawn during my 100 Day Project and have only appeared on a few printables since then – get the extremely cute Crepe printable fold-up notelets from my Payhip & Etsy shops.
Both characters are now available at Redbubble, Society6, TeePublic & Zazzle on all the usual fun products – apparel, stationery, art, phone cases, bags, homeware, kitchenware, bedding and lots more. You’ll also find the original Japan Snacks pattern on even more products.
- Up to 40% off at my Society6 store.
- Up to 38% off at my TeePublic store
- Up to 30% off at my Zazzle store.
- 20% off readymade home decor products at my Spoonflower store
- Ongoing bundle offers at my Redbubble store
- + there’s hundreds more of my characters and designs available too. Check my new Print-On-Demand Products page.
Want some free wallpapers?
I’ve also made 2 mobile wallpapers that you can download now for free. Just join my mailing list and the welcome email will have a link to the archive – read today’s newsletter to get the links.