A new batch of favourites with a wish list of things I want plus some interesting links from around the web and current entertainment.
- Sugar Bunny Shop has some lovely new wooden pins – the bunnies are my favourites, of course.
- I adore these little bunny plushies by Apple Cheeks – they have magnetic accessories!
- These worm spoons by Pony People make me very happy.
- The Washi Station have a new Adventure Calls collection and it’s all so good.
Links I Loved
- I stumbled across this Open Book series on Cherry Bombe with behind the scenes features on food books and it is super interesting.
- Also loving these book stack illustrations by ShelfWornDrawn – they do custom commissions and some fun themes and made up books.
- This Spirited Away live-action stage play looks so cool.
- Really nice article on video game magazines, past and present.
- This Twitter account of the adventures of a bunch of IKEA shark plushies in Japan made me laugh a lot.
- A reminder that I’m on tumblr and there’s been so much good stuff to share that I’m posting twice a day now.
- I’m keeping some of the most kawaii links I find for the SCK newsletter instead so why not join that – it comes out once a month.
Yes, yes, still playing Breath of the Wild in Master Mode and a bit of Animal Crossing – above are the last 2 of my villager home redesigns. I think I’m going to get a year of the Nintendo Expansion pack for my birthday so I’ll have new Mario Kart courses and old N64 games.
I’ve also been watching a bit more TV and got very into The Great Pottery Throw Down and The Great Cookbook Challenge. The Throw Down is just so inspiring and barely feels like a competition at all, though I’m glad the most fun potter won. The Cookbook one was a bit more generic cooking show with some interesting (and nonsensical!) publishing stuff but I realised in the last episode that I really needed one person to win because I wanted to cook their food. Thankfully they did and their book is on my wish list.