A new batch of favourites with a wish list of things I want plus some interesting links from around the web and what I’m up to.
- This new Rilakkuma Nendoroid is just perfect in every way with lots of faces and poses, plus Kiiroitori too.
- I adore everything by naga-no-glass but especially the ghost glasses! (also on Instagram)
- I very much need this Sanrio Halloween t-shirt from the ARTBOX Cafe and hope it’s available online eventually.
- I’d love to do some more bargello stitching soon and this star garland kit at Cloud Craft is very pretty.
Links I Loved
- I didn’t realise how much I had missed reading a good tour diary – especially a disaster-filled one! – until my good friend Conrad Keely posted one from the recent Trail of Dead European tour.
- I Have Decided That Being Bad at Breath of the Wild Means I Am Good at Life is such a good take on why this game is so addictive.
- Related: The guy who is drawing badly every day until the BOTW sequel is released celebrated day 700 (!) with a 7 minute animated courtroom drama that will make any fan of Better Call Saul or Ace Attorney laugh a lot.
- The new Ghibli Park is such a cool concept of what a theme park can be and the visitor guide is very charming.
- I’m enjoying Cross Stitch World on tumblr for many cool patterns to add to my future crafting plans.
- Greenwood Girl Cards made a super cute Christmas gift tag using my gingerbread stamp! There’s a video too.
- NASA’s Solar System Ambassadors program has the best logo and it’s really unfair that it’s for something very few people can join. I want it as a patch or a t-shirt.
- I’m so sad Dracula Daily is over but I’m doing Letters from Watson (Sherlock Holmes) and Whale Weekly (Moby Dick) next.
- Speaking of Substack, I started liking my very favourite posts so they’ll appear on my profile page for you to read.
- Playing: Breath of the Wild, Picross, Ring Fit Adventure.
- Reading: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! by Bob Stanley.
- Watching: Andor, The Clone Wars, Industry, The Repair Shop.
- Making: Mushroom Family cross stitch – see my progress