I find it really hard to ask for help but times are tough and bills need paying. If you enjoy my characters, patterns, zines, blog etc. here’s how you can help me out and get something cute for yourself
Buy My Products
- Asking For Trouble – my online shop for stationery, accessories, zines & gifts with free UK shipping and 15% off any order over £15.
- Etsy – for a similar range of products + digital downloads.
- Payhip – Digital zines, comics, Japan guides, printables, colouring book, cross stitch patterns + freebies.
- The Super Cute Book of Kawaii – buy my first real published book.
- Print-on-demand – I sell my designs on hundreds of products through Society6, Redbubble, Zazzle, Spoonflower and Thortful.
Patreon is a way to support creatives with a monthly subscription. It starts at just $1 a month and you get lots of exclusive fun stuff in return like wallpapers, printables and discounts and weekly behind the scenes updates.
I do freelance work including consultancy and design, mostly for Shopify and WordPress. If you need help, I am available with reduced rates and would love to help you out.
Buy Me A ‘Coffee’
Ko-fi is an online tip-jar where you can make a one-off payment to me for the price of a cup of coffee.
Free Ways To Support Me
- Follow me online on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and share my posts, products or this page. Even liking and/or commenting on my posts helps more people see them and they may make a purchase.
- Join my mailing list so I can keep you up to date with news, offers and freebies.
- Take part in my Surprise Mail Swap and cheer up my letterbox. Send me something in the mail and you’ll get something fun in return.
Thank you so much for reading this. I appreciate your support.