If you enjoy my characters, patterns, zines, blog etc. here’s how you can help me to create more things and get something cute for yourself.
Buy My Products
- Asking For Trouble – my online shop for stationery, accessories, zines & gifts with free UK shipping and 15% off any order over £20.
- Etsy – for a similar range of products + digital downloads.
- Payhip – Digital zines, comics, Japan guides, printables, colouring book, cross stitch patterns + freebies.
- Ko-Fi Shop – Pay-what-you-can (or free) printables, zines and wallpapers.
- The Super Cute Book of Kawaii – buy my first real published book.
- Print-on-demand – I sell my designs on hundreds of products through Redbubble, Society6, Spoonflower, TeePublic, Thortful & Zazzle.
Buy Me A ‘Coffee’
Ko-fi is an online tip-jar where you can make a one-off payment to me for the price of a cup of coffee. It’s a nice thing to do if you enjoy a lot of my free content.
I do freelance work including consultancy and design, mostly for Shopify and WordPress. If you need help, I am available with reduced rates and would love to help you out.
Free Ways To Support Me
- Follow me online on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and share my posts, products or this page. Even liking and/or commenting on my posts helps more people see them and they may make a purchase.
- Join my mailing list so I can keep you up to date with news, offers and freebies.
- Take part in my Surprise Mail Swap and cheer up my letterbox. Send me something in the mail and you’ll get something fun in return.
Thank you so much for reading this. I appreciate your support.