Goodbye September! You were quite a whirlwind of travel and work.
Fave 5 from the blog
- Looking back at 9 years of Asking For Trouble products
- Stitching up Mt Fuji in sashiko
- My visit to JAXA Tsukuba Space Center in Japan
- Day trip to the Giant’s Causeway & Carrick-A-Rede
- Tokyo Shopping Guide entry for the Rilakkuma Stores
New stuff in my shops
- Things I’ve been into this month – September 2016
- Books I read in September
- My journey to Iona
- All the reasons I’m excited for Halloween ???
- Japanese Snack Subscription Boxes, Ranked
- Memorable Cinema Experiences
- What is Sashiko? (request)
Links I Loved
- A library in Japan had a sleepover for toys and live-tweeted the whole thing. It just keeps getting cuter!
- There have been some good posts about blogging lately at Foldedspace and Folksy (great PDF guide linked at the end). Perhaps I need to write my own.
- Yes! Dumb astrology ‘news’ means another excellent takedown by the Bad Astronomer.
- The #InternationalRabbitDay hashtag on Twitter is a delight.
- MOO immortalise their staff members in felt – this is so cool!
My 4 favourite photos
Random new feature, from my Instagram (L-R, top-bottom)
- Perfectly positioned ghosts, straight from the laser cutters
- My tomatoes are turning red!
- Iona Abbey (more on that trip soon)
- Turquoise water at Carrick-a-Rede in Northern Ireland