I was going to skip this as it’s a bit late now but my Feedly is filling up with saved links so I’ll just do a quick one.
Fave 5 4 from the blog
- Looking back at a year of patterns
- Recap of the Glasgow Etsy Made Local market
- Meet the Maker Week
- My cute Christmas decorations
New stuff in my shops
- Solar System pencil cases
- Temporary tattoos
- Sad Bitten Cookie polymer stamps
- Pancake & Egg polymer stamps
- 2017 Calendar postcards & magnets
- Books I read in December
- My Favourite Non-Art Museums
- 5 Star Books I Read in 2016 📚⭐️
- How to make a tea towel
- My Favourite Tumblrs
- Competition Christmas lights in my town square, ranked
Links I Loved
- Design*Sponge shared 10 things people don’t talk about in business (but should) and I wish more people would too.
- This list of space nerd books on Metafilter has broken my Amazon wish list.
- This 10 year retrospective of the AV Club’s annual lists of terrible/great band names is the best.
- Kaila visited the Miyagi Zao Fox Village in Japan and it’s adorable.
- Pretty Christmas gift wrapping ideas that could work all year round.
- As a Star Wars nerd, I enjoyed this article about how Rogue One connects to all the other movies.
- Caustic Cover Critic has one of the best books of the year lists.
- I enjoyed this newbie and veteran 4 part play through of Pokemon Sun/Moon
- Watch Earthrise from the Moon!
My 4 favourite photos
from my Instagram (L-R, top-bottom)
- When my laser cutting arrives perfectly set up for a photo
- A plate full of cute gingerbread cookies from Waitrose
- A very special visitor arrived for Christmas – Origami Li.stbot!
- Angel Bunny in the Christmas tree