Goodbye December! You were very very busy.
Fave 5 from the blog
- Round up of all my DIY Christmas paper crafts
- My recent purchases from November – December
- Kawaii journalling with Rainbowholic featuring my stationery
- My stall at Etsy Made Local + pin display board
- Round up of Christmas gifts available on-demand
My December in video
This didn’t go quite as well as last month but here’s about 20 days, mostly when I was outside.
Lists I Wrote
- Books I Read in December – I’ll write about my reading challenge in January.
- Things I’ve been into this month
Links I Loved
- Lots of good stuff on Book Riot: the best UK book covers, book-to-screen adaptations coming in 2018 (this bumped some books up my to-read list)
- I love all the Jurassic Park movies despite/because of how stupid they are. An extremely petty breakdown of everything dumb in the Jurassic World 2 trailer made me laugh a lot.
- Peter Capaldi’s letter to a young Doctor Who fan is the sweetest thing.
- Amy’s DIY rainbow wall is amazing.
- I really enjoyed our staff best-of-2017 posts at SCK. If you missed them, catch up on our top picks, most popular posts and favourite purchases.
My 4 favourite photos
from my Instagram (L-R, top-bottom)
- Sunset in Helensburgh
- The Waverley, wintering in Glasgow
- My plush display (posted on @sckawaii)
- Angel Bunny in the snow