Goodbye May! Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff.
My 4 favourite photos
- Beautiful blossoms
- So many lovely days at the seafront this month
- The Waverley is back!
- Risotto’s Riso Room at The Lighthouse
Fave 5 from the blog
- How I Design Repeat Patterns: Solar System
- How I Design Repeat Patterns: Mt Fuji & Bumblebees
- Happy Customer Photos – April & May
- Shop News
- Recent Purchases – March & April
Other things I wrote
- Books I Read in May
- Things I’ve been into this month
- What’s in my bag
- How to make a PB&J
- Things my town is famous for
- My posts at Super Cute Kawaii
Links I loved
- What your Twitter timeline would’ve looked like 10 years ago today, if you followed all the same people you do now made me super nostalgic.
- Sanrio’s poll for future character collaborations is enjoyable mental.
- How UK food and weather inspires Japanese anime directors is a lovely read.
- I already wanted to visit the new Postal Museum in London but there’s a tiny mail rail train you can ride?! Sign me up.
- If you’re learning Japanese and would like to practice more, Kaila has a review (and offer) for Cafetalk, an online service that pairs you with Japanese teachers.
- Book Riot’s beginner’s guide to Star Wars comics is a great overview, except that now I want to read more of them.
- The dirty tricks behind wildlife photos is a rather depressing read, having just been to the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition recently.
- Celebrating 10 Years of Spoonflower – happy birthday guys!