Goodbye July! Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff. These posts will be shorter than usual from now on, as I am posting weekly updates for my Trouble Club on Patreon instead.
My 4 favourite photos
- Green Ghost loves flowers!
- View from near Rhu marina
- The refurbished fountain in Edinburgh
- Pom pom bumblebee I made from the Creative Kawaii box
Fave 5 from the blog
- My Ghost Padlock Protector
- 11 Years of Blogging: July
- Recent Paper Crafts
- Plan Your Japan Trip: Guided Tour vs Self-Organised
- 5 Quick Ways To Improve Your Shopify Store
Other things I wrote
- Books I Read in July
- Creative Kawaii Surprise Box Review
- Creamiicandy Kawaii Squishy Ranking
- All my posts at Super Cute Kawaii
5 Links I loved
- I know nothing about American Girl dolls but I loved the cook-off at Serious Eats, trying a historical recipe from each of the doll’s books.
- How to Design a Seamless Repeat with Procreate is a very clever idea – perfect if you’ve got an iPad and have been wanting to try fabric design. I might try it myself. Also: How to Create a Seamless Repeat in Photoshop.
- Pin Theft is a great new website aiming to build awareness about copyright theft of enamel pin designs and help designers. Have a read of how you can help avoid counterfeits.
- A visitor’s guide to Tokyo’s new jaw-dropping interactive light museum – I definitely want to visit this on my next trip.
- If you missed it, these Sanrio character bios created by AI predictive text, and then illustrated are so great.
If you want more links to read, I shared 26 on Patreon during July. You can join for just $1, which also includes free wallpapers, 20% discount code, access to my seconds/sample sale & more.