Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff from this month.
My April in video
My 4 favourite photos
- Angel Bunny at Edinburgh botanic gardens
- My cat stamps
- Helensburgh’s palm tree
- Easter Bunny Rilakkuma
Fave 5 from the blog
- Rainbow Studio Storage
- Bunny Month Projects
- Spring Walks & Blossom
- April Catch Up
- 11 Years of Blogging: April
Some other things I wrote
- Books I Read in April
- What you can fit inside a matchbox
- A Look Inside The Super Cute Book of Kawaii!
- My Cute Birthday Gifts
- Easter Bunny Monday
- More of my posts at Super Cute Kawaii
5 Links I loved
- Definitely putting a return visit to Miyajima on the list for my next Japan trip (no actual plans but always thinking about it!) so I can visit the new Rilakkuma teahouse – the food is adorable.
- The new Japanese yen designs are very pretty. I might just prefer Schinako’s bunny yen idea though!
- I’ve been struggling a bit with to-do lists and journaling lately so laughingbear’s journal setup post arrived at the perfect moment. There’s some great ideas in this that I’m going to think about adding to my routine.
- My constant hope is that favourite blogs of yore will return from hiatus so it was lovely to discover Door Sixteen posting again. Check it out if you like design and interiors.
- Have you seen The Tiny Chef Show? So charming!
If you want more of this kind of stuff to read, please consider joining my Patreon. I share many more links every weekend and will be writing about my favourite things a few times a year. It’s only $1 a month to join with lots more cool stuff included too