Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff from this month.
My June in video
My 4 favourite photos
- These are all from my recent Fife trip, which I will blog about soon.
Fave 5 from the blog
- 10 Photos From My Trip Up North
- Tiny Things Projects
- Eco-Friendly Packaging: A Year On
- Signed Copies of The Super Cute Book of Kawaii!
- New Fabric Patterns & Tiny Prints
Some other things I wrote
- Books I Read in June
- My Desks 2003-2019 ($1 patrons)
- Quiz: Which Kawaii Character Are You?
- Pusheen Box Spring 2019 Review
- More Kawaii Books To Pre-Order
- Kawaii Summer Pool Party
- More of my posts at Super Cute Kawaii
5 Links I loved
- Have you seen meguislearning? It’s an adorable Instagram account that explains Japanese food with kawaii illustrations.
- I love this Airbnb that is also a secondhand bookshop you have to run in Wigtown (Scotland’s book town) but where the locals will chase you out to have fun instead of selling rubbish books. I really must visit Wigtown.
- The Guardian’s Tokyo Week had some really interesting articles, and very little of the usual media nonsense about Japan.
- The 5-Step Guide to Being Vegetarian/Vegan in Tokyo is one of the best I’ve come across for explaining why this is so hard and how to make it a little less so.
- This Rilakkuma & Kaoru fan art by Nemu is so dreamy. I want to step inside and live in it.
If you want more of this kind of stuff to read, please consider joining my Patreon. I share many more links every weekend and will be writing about my favourite things a few times a year. It’s only $1 a month to join with lots more cool stuff included too