Ever since I got my new bag, I’ve had so many places to be so here’s what’s currently in my bag for all those trains, planes and ferries!
- Cath Kidston bag (as blogged previously, with pin makers)
- Rilakkuma finger puppet from Rilakkuma Sabo Arashiyama
- Angel Bunny! – follow his travels on Instagram
- Polo mints, lime lip balm, Tokyo Sea Life pen/pencil (it is both!)
- Folding hair brush
- Sumikko Gurashi purse/wallet from AmiAmi (past season)
- Mini first aid kit in a prototype coin purse, made from my fabric
- Glasses cleaning cloth from pikaole’s Patreon
- Earbuds (and Korilakkuma cord tidy from Loft)
- Battery pack
- Kindle and book (finally reading this incredible Ian Svenonius book I bought in 2013)
- 5 A Day shopper bag – back in stock soon-ish.
You can compare it to last time I did this, in 2015 ,when I drew everything. Still a lot of things the same! My keys are the same but they’re usually in my pocket or by the door (because I have to quadruple check I have them in fear of locking myself out – #livingaloneproblems).