Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff from this month.
My 4 favourite photos
- My window seat cushion ready to finish | handmade bows for Patreon
- My dad’s Outer Space socks | Planning my 2020
Fave 5 from the blog
- 2020 Plans & Goals
- Making Time For Crafts In 2020
- My Christmas Card & DIY Crackers
- Handmade Christmas Patreon Projects
- Everyone Loves Redbubble Socks
Some other things I wrote
- Books I Read in January
- Creative Journaling Book Review
- Introducing Kokoro Araiguma (Kokoro Raccoon)
- Cute Self Care For The New Year
- Rilakkuma Farm Game
- More of my posts at Super Cute Kawaii
5 Links I loved
- My good friend Simon is writing about his extensive record collection via random number generator and one of my band’s records popped up (though I don’t actually play on this one). Such good times!
- I’ve been enjoying all the #Japanuary posts and looking forward to doing mine in zine form. My favourites have been Princess Peachie and Hannah Zakari but it’s well worth browsing the hashtag on Twitter and Instagram.
- Lucy Knisley’s Condiment Raccoon comics on Instagram are my new favourite thing.
- This Beginner’s Guide to Procreate has lots of great tips.
- At the bottom of my saved blog posts were some great articles from Collectors Weekly – I really loved the Soviet space dogs and do not disturb signs.
For more links and posts, join my Patreon from $1.