Happy October! Here’s all my latest news, plus mobile wallpapers and print-on-demand offers.
News & Reminders
- Asking For Trouble is 15 and I made some original mini paintings. There’s still plenty left to buy, if you thought they were sold out. Personally, I am super tired of every artist I discover doing everything as limited time preorder/Patreon/Kickstarter/will never be back!!! deal so I’m fine with these taking a while to sell so everyone gets a chance.
- I also have a Seconds Sale with most items just £1.
- Due to Royal Mail strike action, deliveries will be delayed throughout October. Please check the shipping schedule before ordering if you need things quickly.
- Claire Brown XStitch fancy printed aida will be back very soon! You can find out more here or sign up for updates to be get first access and offers.
- Are you subscribed to the weekly Super Cute Kawaii newsletter on Substack? Read all the editions so far and sign up to get it every Sunday.
- If you’re a shop owner who would like to stock my products, I now have a wholesale shop on Faire. Sign up as a retailer with my link for special offers including free shipping worldwide.
New in the Shop
- 15th Anniversary Original Mini Paintings
- Planet Earth Kawaii Wooden Pin
- Lucky Clover Kawaii Wooden Pin
- Glow in the Dark Ghost Vinyl Stickers
- £1 SECONDS – Ghost Pins & Brooches
- £1 SECONDS – Kawaii Meal Planner Notepads
- £1 SECONDS – Happy Apple Enamel Pins
- Lucky Bags – Kawaii Stationery or Badges
- + most wooden pins & badge sets have been restocked
- There’s a new set of mobile wallpapers for October with my pumpkin cat. Get them in your inbox monthly by joining my mailing list and reading the most recent email. The full year of wallpapers and printable calendar set are now hugely discounted.
- I’ve got lots more fun printables, zines and craft patterns at Payhip (paid) and Ko-Fi (free/pay-what-you-can) including spooky cute stuff for Halloween.
New On-Demand & Today’s Shopping Offers
- 5 recent patterns are now available to buy at Spoonflower on fabric, wallpaper and readymade home products, including the 4 cat designs above.
- October’s Pumpkin Cat and matching pattern have been available at my print-on-demand partners since 2020, along with lots of other Halloween characters.
Here’s today’s offers: