Goodbye August! You were quite fun.
Fave 5 from the blog
- My visit to Usagito bunny cafe in Japan
- My adventures in sashiko stitching
- Making a frame for my enamel pin collection
- Pt 2 of my summer holiday recap
- Happy customer photos including cute nail art
New stuff in my shops
- Books I read in August
- My type drawer of tiny things
- How to live life the Delgatie Castle way
- What September approaching means to me (request)
- Olympic sports equipment I’d like to be left alone with
- Highlights from the Annual Flower and Vegetable Show
- FIRST SEVEN JOBS
Links I Loved
- Design*Sponge turns 12 and celebrates with some great tips and a look at their old website designs. I remember all of them!
- If you like renovations, history, design and hilarious writing and aren’t following Manhattan Nest then have a word with yourself. This post is so good.
- Did you see Hannah Zakari’s beautiful summer meadow window display?
- Kathleen Hanna’s favourite albums is as good as read as you’d imagine.
- I need one of these realistic bunny bags!
- Very relatable Creative Review article about the discomfort of letting people see all the weird quirks of your working Photoshop files.
My 4 favourite photos
Random new feature, from my Instagram (L-R, top-bottom)
- Packaging brooches for a wholesale order
- Eating Miffy cookies from Japan with my mum
- The Waverley paddle steamer setting off from Helensburgh pier
- The protective layer on my laser cutting often makes me laugh. RAVE GHOSTS.